Known as weed or pot brownies, this is one of the most popular recipes that include cannabis. We love this recipe shared by LeafScience and you will too!
Number of servings: 24
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus 15 minutes for frosting
Cooking time: 25 to 30 minutes
Idle time: 30 minutes
Approximate THC per serving*
10% THC = 6.7 mg/brownie
15% THC = 10 mg/brownie
20% THC = 13.4 mg/brownie
*Approximate dose per serving is based on infusing 5 grams of dried cannabis into 5 ounces of coconut oil.
- Cooking spray
- Your favorite boxed brownie mix
- 1/3 cup cannaoil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup roasted and glazed pecans, crushed
- Melted chocolate (optional)
- Crushed Heath bar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 340ºF. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch brownie pan with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, cannaoil and water.
- Gradually stir the brownie mix until blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and pecans. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake according to instructions on the box, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean. Remove, and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 24 equal pieces.
- In a medium Pyrex bowl, melt the chocolate for 20 seconds in the microwave.
Stir well. Microwave again for 10 seconds. Stir briskly until smooth and creamy.
- Insert a small fork into the side or bottom of a brownie. Dip the brownie in the chocolate, and use a small spatula to ensure that it’s evenly coated. Set the coated brownie on parchment paper. Repeat this process with the remaining brownies.
- Sprinkle Heath bar crumbles on the brownies while the chocolate is still warm.
- Let set and voilà!